funds and ıncentıves
There are several different funds and incentives available from various institutions for R&D and innovation projects besides the funds provided by the Law of Technology Development Areas and the Law of Supporting Research and Development Activities. Some of these institutions are listed here. Up-to-date and detailed information can be obtained from the websites of mentioned institutions.
TÜBİTAK TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION AND SUPPORT DEPARTMENT (TEYDEB)
- 1501 - TÜBİTAK Support for Industrial R&D Projects
- 1503 - TÜBİTAK Support for Project Fairs
- 1505 - TÜBİTAK Support for technology transfer in for the benefit of SME
- 1507 - TÜBİTAK SME R&D startup support program
- 1509 - TÜBİTAK International industrial R&D project support
For detailed info and online application ;http://www.tubitak.gov.tr/teydeb/
TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION OF TURKEY (TTGV)
A foundation established in accordance with international debt agreement signed between the Republic of Turkey and the World Bank, TTGV consists of 24 private sector, 5 public, 10 umbrella organization and 15 real person.
TTGV aims to strengthen the competitiveness of private sector and public in the international market by supporting R&D activities.
TTGV Support Programs;
- Technology Development Projects Support
- Commercialization Project Support
- Advanced Technology Projects Support
- Environmental Project Supports
For detailed info; http://www.ttgv.org.tr/tr
SMALL AND MEDIUM BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT NETWORK (KOSGEB)
Founded in 1990, KOSGEB aims to improve the place of manufacturing business in the economy. Since 2009 it started to support the development of SME outside of manufacturing business as well.
- SME Project Support Program
- Thematic Support Program
- Cooperation Coalition Support Program
- R & D, Innovation, Industrial Application Support Program
- Entrepreneurship Support Program
- Emerging Enterprises Market SME Support Program
- Interest Credit Support
For detailed info; http://www.kosgeb.gov.tr
INDUSTRY-UNIVERSITY COOPERATION PROGRAM
San-Tez program, implemented by the Ministry of Industry,Science and Technology, supports the improvement of university-industry cooperation and conversion of academic studies into commercial products.
Regardless of the sector and the size, value-added projects prepared in cooperation between business and universities can benefit from this program.
For detailed info; http://www.sanayi.gov.tr
Ministry of Industry, Science and Technology provides support to students who will graduate from an undergraduate or graduate programme in a year and those who have graduated no more than 5 years before, in order to encourage technological innovation-oriented business ideas. Support period is 1 year, and are paid under the business plan.
EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK (EIB) LOANS
For detailed info; http://www.eib.org
Exporters' Union is divided by region, so the company should apply to the union they belong.
- Foreign Trade Support
- Abroad Office-Store Opening, Business and Support of Brand Promotion Activities
- Branding of Turkish Products Abroad Placement and Support of Actions Relating to the image of Turkish goods
- Market Research and Marketing Support
- Support of Environmental Costs
- Agricultural Products Export Refunds
For detailed info; http://www.iib.org.tr/tr/
T. C MINISTRY OF DEFENCE UNDERSECRETARIAT FOR DEFENSE INDUSTRIES R & D SUPPORT
Priority areas, consistent with the goals and needs of the host system project, priority and critical technologies, including industry-university-research institute cooperation mainly R & D activities are supported by Undersecretariat for Defense Industries.
Priorities determined by the undersecretatiat include; System Integration, Network-information-satellite-Sensor Systems, Electronic Warfare,etc.
For detailed info; http://www.ssm.gov.tr/anasayfa/Sayfalar/default.aspx